Our Dippers are made using sustainable raw wool which is sourced only in the British Isles and then traditionally woven into our Luxury felt, this process takes place as it has for hundreds of years in the north of England within a historic textile mill, which is a member of Woolmark & which proudly carries the Royal Warrant, awarded for supplying furnishing fabrics to Her Majesty the Queen.
Our Beautiful woollen felt is then sent to the southwest of England to our manufacturing partner, A traditional Slipper factory. Which use a unique method of hand turning the slipper inside out to handcraft our Luxury Dippers.
- We use sustainable Luxury materials
- Our Dippers are Hand turned in England using traditional Artisan methods
- We are committed to Made in England
- We are committed to British Wool
- Rudels is a member of the British Wool & Campaign for Wool the Patron of which is The Prince of Wales
- Rudels is a associate member of the British Footwear Association
Warmth & Heat
Wool is excellent insulation & sheepskin is a natural thermostat which retains heat
Flexible & Durable
Wool & sheepskin is resistant to water & dirt. Wool is also durable & flexible
Wool & sheepskin are static free
Sheepskin promotes blood circulation
Wool is inherently flame retardant
Sheepskin contains lanolin
Wool naturally resists mildew and mould because of its moisture repelling capabilities. The perfect choice for allergy sufferers
For more information about us or our products, please get in touch with us today by filling out the form below. We will get in touch as quickly as possible.